Ever heard of Spring Lake Yacht Club?

Color Spring Lake Yacht Club LogoBlack and White Spring Lake Yacht Club Logo

The business for which my logo was created is the Spring Lake Yacht Club. I recently made this company. This is a marina where you can buy or rent boats. My logo represents my company. My logo is an anchor. When you see an anchor, you will think of boats. After people see my logo, they will be interested in what my business is about and will do some research. I do not have a select target audience. I am trying to attract anyone. This can be kids, adults, new boaters, or old boaters. My logo can appeal to anyone. If you are a boater, you can service your boat here. If you are an older boater, you can sell your boat here. You can buy or rent a boat here if you are a new boater. People who are interested in boats can learn more about them here. I am proud that my art is simple and modern. The anchor and type on the bottom are simple but appealing. This logo would also look good on the apparel items we sell. I could have done better by including more in my artwork. Although I like my artwork’s simplicity, I could have added more.